The DETOX cleanse is a 14 day detox that helps to completely cleanse your insides. It includes a tea to be consumed every night:
- NIGHT: 14 x tea bags: 14 of our specialised B-Tox tea bags, which is a natural detox for your insides that helps rid the body of any unwanted toxins, increase the metabolic rate, and suppressing appetite, to ultimately aid in weight loss.
Frequency: Consume one teabag every night before you sleep for the entirety of the DETOX cleanse.
Benefits: The DETOX cleanse can help you kickstart the weight loss process in your body by aiding in:
- Increased metabolic rate
- Suppressed appetite
- Results in weight loss
- Reduced food cravings
- Improved quality of sleep
- Rejuvenated skin condition
- Cleansed and detoxified body
- Improved food digestion
- Removal of internal toxins
- More efficient liver and stomach
- Increased energy
Formats: The DETOX cleanse comes in one form, with two purchase options which you may proceed to select from the above drop down menu:
- 14 day: Includes 14 x 2g tea bags- one for each night.
- 12 month: Includes 84 x 2g tea bags which you can use as a 7 day detox cleanse once every month for the entire year, or as a 14 day detox cleanse once every second month for the entire year (detoxing more than once a month may be to harsh on the body, however the way we offer the 12 month package is to encourage a detox once-twice a month which will keep your body cleansed and healthy).
Directions: Place teabag in teacup (ensure to only use one teabag per cup), and pour boiling water over teabag. The first night, allow tea to sit for 30 seconds- assess how your body reacts to this brewing time, and adjust accordingly throughout the following nights, anything up to 3-5 minutes. Please note- the longer the tea brews, the stronger its taste and the more powerful your results will be.
Taste: Typically tastes like green tea.
Recommendations: To sweeten the taste, we recommend adding goji berries, honey or organic maple syrup. Alternatively, you can soak the blend with another teabag that has a stronger flavour- we recommend peppermint, or lemongrass and ginger. These recommendations will not effect the outcome of the benefits the tea produces.
Throughout: Throughout the course of the cleanse, you do not need to change your diet or exercise habits. However, for maximum results, we recommend drinking 2-3 litres of water per day, eating clean foods for every meal, and exercising regularly (once a day).
Ingredients: The ingredients in the DETOX cleanse are all natural. Each teabag contains:
Cassia angustifolia dry leaf, crataegus pinnatifida fruit, alisma orientale tuber, plantago asiatica seed, nelumbium speciosum leaf, Hordeum vulgare fruit*, citrus aurantifolia fruit and cassia tora seed.
* Contains gluten
Shipping: Shipping within Australia takes 3-5 working days, while international shipping takes 3-20 working days (please note, it is generally within two weeks but please be patient and give your postman the entire 20 days to deliver your purchase to your shipping address before contacting us with your concern).
On a side note: If shopping via PayPal, please ensure to check that the shipping address attached to your PayPal account is still valid before purchase.
Disclaimer: This product is not recommended for pregnant women or children under 12. If you are under the age of 16, please gain parent consent before purchasing this product. Before commencing your B-TOX TEA cleanse, please consult your health care practitioner if you are taking medication, or breast-feeding. The B-TOX TEA cleanse should be used in conjunction with a healthy, balanced diet- this should not be taken as a meal replacement. The B-TOX TEA may produce a normal laxative effect, which usually occurs 12 hours after consumption of the tea. This involves light stomach movement and more frequent bathroom visits (once or twice the morning after drinking the tea). However, excessive abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhoea, or vomiting are not normal symptoms of the tea. If these symptoms occur, please cease use of your B-TOX TEA and consult a health care practitioner.